EFT/POS Sales Specialist/Key Account Manager
Job Purpose: To work closely with Sales Manager as a team member that is charged with a product line contribution as a product unit. The product is related with Merchant Acquiring business and in particular with EFT/POS terminals for the retail and banking sector.
This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products and services, to developing new products for the company.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Ensure that all internal processes related with the new products or services are efficient and cost effective
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product, creating multiple distribution and sales channels
- Conduct periodic product analysis, competition assessment and optimize the products or services as needed
- Contribute to improving the business by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so
- Establish milestones and objectives to all the teams participating in the development of the products and the services
- Research and monitor of existing client base and industry developments and identifies potential new product opportunities
- Manage projects budget and prepares financial analysis reports for management
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests
- Receive POS related commercial calls & emails from clients
- Liaise with legal department regarding contract adjustments, SLA’s and completion
- University degree is required
- Knowledgeable in technology
- 2-3 years of minimum experience in software marketing/product management – ideally within banking or retail sector
- Very good communication skills in English
- PC literate
- High attention to details
- Strong ability to multitask
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure with high accuracy
The position reports to the Sales Manager.
The company offers
- Multinational working environment
- Training and career development opportunities
- Employment contract or self-employment contract (possibility to choose)
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Working tool
- Good atmosphere
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o przesyłanie CV wraz z klauzulą o ochronie danych osobowych.
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych dla realizacji procesu tej i przyszłych rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych – tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926, ze zm.)”